Full-time Hospital Cook **$500 sign-on bonus**
Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital
**A Joint Venture with Select Medical and Penn State Health**
Cook (Full-time) **$500 sign-on bonus!**
11:30am to 8pm, every other weekend, every other holiday
Benefits of being a Full-time Cook with us:
- Working with a great kitchen and dietary team
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Flexible scheduling
- Ability to grow and learn new skills
- Advancement opportunities
- Gaining healthcare experience
- Full-benefits package for Full-time (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
Under the supervision of the Dietary Manager, the Cook prepares all hot/cold food items for patient meals, cafeteria and catered functions following established standards. Works as a team member with other production personnel to produce quality, cost effective, nutritious meals for patients, visitors, employees and catered functions.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Education: High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Thorough knowledge of the culinary arts, including baking, cooking, salad preparation the procurement and storage of foodstuff required.
- Serve Safe Certification or similar sanitary certification/training preferred.
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.