Physical Therapist (PT) - Inpatient Rehab - Per Diem
A partnership between Riverside Health System and Select Medical, Riverside Rehabilitation Hospital is located at 250 Josephs Drive Yorktown, VA 23692.
Our 50-bed hospital just opened in Fall 2019 and offers the latest technology and medical equipment, and high-quality acute inpatient rehabilitation care.
Riverside Rehabilitation Hospital provides 24/7 physician and rehabilitation nursing care, and evidence-based physical, occupational and speech therapy to help restore patient strength, mobility, and independence in daily living activities.
Own Your Future
Why work with us? Because we offer more than just a job. On our team, you will:
- Build meaningful relationships with patients and their families during each patient’s rehabilitation journey.
- Collaborate with an amazing group of nurses, therapists, physicians and support staff to help patients regain independence.
- Be challenged to learn, problem-solve and grow professionally.
- Be a valued member of the Select Medical family of brands, a nationwide leader in post-acute care.
Riverside Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Riverside Health System*
Per Diem Physical Therapist (PT) - Per Diem
Additional benefits of being a therapist with us:
- Latest rehab technologies
- Engaged and team-oriented culture
- High success rates of patients being discharged home
- Clinical ladders to develop our therapists
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with relocation and advancement opportunities
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction. Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline-specific therapy services for those assigned patients. Ensures the design of functional treatment programs allowing for an effective return to community activities. Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, co-workers and self. Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline-specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist required.
- Certified BLS or completion in the first 90 days of employment required.
- Home Care Requirements: One or more years of clinical experience and a valid state Driver’s License.
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF OUR BEAUTIFUL HOSPITAL HERE: https://www.riverside-rehabilitation.com/tour/index.htm
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.