Physical Therapist/Center Manager- Santa Rosa, CA (Bennett Valley)
Select Physical Therapy in Santa Rosa, CA is seeking a FULL time experienced Physical Therapist to lead our outpatient center!
We have additional clinicians on staff in Santa Rosa, CA and are seeking an outpatient orthopedic physical therapist interested in management. This is a treating managers position, you will treat 80-90% of the time with remaining responsibilities to include day to day operations, budgeting, marketing, program implementation, etc. Additional certifications and specialties you possess will help us continue to support the needs of our community. We treat a diverse population of teens through geriatrics offering general orthopedics, sports medicine and industrial rehabilitative services in Bennett Valley. You MUST have previous outpatient orthopedic experience as a physical therapist to be considered. Join us to grow your career clinically and professionally!
Full time benefits include:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Management training program for experienced clinicians
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Apply today by uploading your resume, starting your HR application and online talent assessment!
Select Physical Therapy and NovaCare Rehabilitation
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally a prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 38 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Responsible for supervision of therapy center(s).
- Continue to maintain an active patient caseload in conjunction with management responsibilities.
- Ensures compliance to all policies and procedures.
- Responsible for center financial statements including profit and loss performance.
- Responsible for sales/marketing to existing and potential center referral sources.
- Masters Degree in Physical Therapy required with Doctoral degree preferred.
- Valid state Physical Therapy license required to start
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.