Rehabilitation Technician (Rehab Aide)- Tuscaloosa, AL (per diem)
Champion Sports Medicine's WorkStrategies® Program is now hiring per diem and PRN individuals with health care and/or fitness background in Tuscaloosa, AL. These positions in Tuscaloosa AND Birmingham, AL are a good fit for Rehabilitation Aides, Technicians, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), PCA’s, Medical Assistants, EMTs, Personal Trainers, Certified Athletic Trainers, and healthcare students (medical, nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, athletic training, etc.). In order to help support our client’s needs around COVID-19 safety efforts employees are responsible for performing, non-contact, temperature screens and verbal surveys of individuals entering a college campus. These services will be provided for multiple industrial settings in Tuscaloosa and Birmingham communities.
Seize the opportunity to join our highly trained and respected team that provides services that help improve quality of life for the community in which they live and work in Tuscaloosa and Birmingham.
Typical Coverage Needs are our hours of operation from 6am until 630pm weekdays.
To apply, simply visit our company's website to upload your resume and complete our FULL HR Application and Online Talent Assessment at https://careers.selectmedical.com JOB ID# 133040.
Champion Sports Medicine is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 37 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, Physio and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Reports to and is under the direct supervision of a Physical Therapist Assistant, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapist and/or Occupational Therapist in accordance with State Practice Act.
- Possesses training and/or experience which allows him/her to aide therapists in carrying out rehabilitation procedures, organize/schedule and keep records of ancillary services (i.e. FCE’s, CYBEX, POETS, etc.) and support other center specific functions.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Successful completion of training session and training period for a Rehab Aide II required.
- Completion of OSHA training.
- Certified-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- First aid certification preferred
Two (2) years previous job-related experience preferred.
Prior experience in an outpatient clinic a plus.
Computer skills must include word processing, spreadsheet, and data entry
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.