BETHEL MAINE- Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapists WANTED!
Saco Bay and Select Physical Therapy are opening a NEW outpatient orthopedic center in BETHEL, ME. We are slated for a fall 2020 start and seeking an ortho passionate physical therapists to join. We are in need of both staff and treating manager physical therapists for a diverse orthopedic population of teens through geriatrics. Specialty services will also include sports medicine on top of general orthopedics and industrial rehabilitation. As this is a new center and we CAN consider new graduate physical therapists.
Saco and Select Physical Therapy have more than ten locations in Maine but nationally we are in 37 states- all outpatient orthopedics. If you are looking for a company that supports your goals AND has the resources to fulfill them, look no further. We put our patients first by making sure our clinician's skills stay sharp with an unmatched continuing education program. In the end, the better you are, the better our patient outcomes. We support our clinicians with dedicated clinical and career paths so you stay engaged and challenged, what outpatient is made of!
- Industry-leading continuing education opportunities – the largest in the country
- Opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program
- Ongoing learning opportunities, including journal clubs and study groups
- Formal mentorship program available for new graduates
- Residency and Fellowship programs
- Employee discounts on numerous products and services
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
For Details Contact:
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.