Environmental Services Technician - Inpatient Rehab
Riverside Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical and Riverside Health System*
Fulltime Opportunity for Environmental Services Technician / Housekeeping
Benefits of being an Environmental Services Tech with us:
- Team-oriented environment
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Advancement opportunities
- Full-benefits package for Full-time employees (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
You will deliver superior quality in all that you do and you will treat others as they wish to be treated. You are a results-oriented team player who is resourceful in overcoming obstacles. You are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
You will consistently demonstrate commitment to customer service excellence in all interactions with patients, family members, visitors and other staff members. You will be responsible for maintaining a clean work environment in assigned areas, which may include patient rooms, offices, nurse’s stations, lounges, hallways, bathrooms, kitchen areas, elevators and lobby areas.
- Responsibility for the overall condition of the hospital, including sanitation, order, and appearance.
- Performing light manual work, ensuring that routine housekeeping tasks are being performed according to established schedules and procedures.
- Cleaning assigned areas by washing furnishings, floors, and equipment with special cleaning solutions and disinfectants to prevent the spread of disease.
- Using dust cloths and the vacuum cleaner to dust window sills, blinds, floors, and furniture; emptying ashtrays and trash buckets; arranging furniture and equipment in an orderly fashion.
- Making beds with clean linen in prescribed manner; scouring and polishing sinks, tubs, mirrors and similar equipment; replenishing supplies of soap, towels and other dispensable items.
How you will be successful in this environment:
- You are attentive to detail and organized, focused on being a customer-service oriented team member.
- Having your high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous housekeeping experience is preferred.
- Hospital experience is preferred.
- Having a positive, compassionate and customer-service oriented attitude.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.