Occupational Therapist/Certified Hand Therapist- Springfield, VA (Full Time)
Certified Hand Therapist- Full Time in Springfield VA
Select Physical Therapy in SPRINGFIELD VA is seeking a FULL time certified hand therapist (CHT) for our outpatient center. An ideal hand therapist is an occupational therapist with CHT. We can consider an occupational therapist soon sitting for the CHT exam, but you must be on your way to certification this year. This would be a full time position and set schedule for continuity of care. We have additional hand therapists and OTs in the area for a solid network of support, but better fit for an independent certified hand therapist looking for stability. We more than 500 hand therapists on board with us nationally, are you ready for growth?!
Full time clinicians enjoy:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
To apply, create an online profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
For additional details, contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel!
Select Physical Therapy and NovaCare Rehabilitation
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical's outpatient division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
- Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
- Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Valid state driver’s license.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.