Occupational Therapist - Hand Therapy - Ridgecrest, CA (AllCare)
Now Hiring a Full Time Occupational Hand Therapist
at our Ridgecrest, CA location!
Select Physical Therapy in Ridgecrest, CA is seeking an additional Full Time Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our highly respected hand therapy team. We treat a diverse caseload of teens through geriatrics offering solid, on-site support for a hand therapist pursuing their CHT. You are evaluation to discharge with your patients giving you solid one on one care time. We are able to consider a hand therapist OT. CHT is not required to be considered. You MUST have at least ONE YEAR of experience in outpatient orthopedics post graduation and level II fieldwork in hands at a minimum. We are the largest employer of hand therapists in the country seeking a dynamic, passionate hand therapist to join our team. Additional OT and CHTs on staff.
- Industry-leading continuing education opportunities – the largest in the country
- Opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program
- Formal weekly mentoring program available for new graduates
- Ongoing learning opportunities, including journal clubs and study groups
- Residency and Fellowship programs
- Employee discounts on numerous products and services
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
For details, contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1800 locations in 38 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) accredited school of occupational therapy.
- Valid State Occupational Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.