Occupational Therapist - SSM Health Day Institute - Florissant, MO
SSM Health Day Institute in Florissant, MO is seeking a dynamic Full-time Occupational Therapist to join our amazing team!!
SSM Health Day Institute Program is a specialized outpatient rehabilitation program designed for individuals recovering from a traumatic injury or illness, who no longer require 24-hour nursing or acute rehabilitative care. The individual benefits from a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary approach to treatment that focuses on building skills and maximizing independence in daily activities at home, at work or in the community.
We have been recognized by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019!
*Robust benefits package including:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
If you are a Occupational Therapist who is compassionate, loves working on a highly skilled team, and looking for professional growth opportunities, this is the position for you!
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements, and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction. Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline specific therapy services for those assigned patients. Ensures design of functional treatment programs allowing for effective return to community activities. Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, coworkers and self. Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy required.
2. Current and valid state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as an Occupational Therapist required.
3. Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.