Environmental Services Manager (New Hospital)
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - Downtown Phoenix
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Banner Health*
775 East Willetta St. Phoenix, Arizona 85006
Banner Health in partnership with Select Medical has entered a joint venture partnership that includes the construction of three new acute inpatient rehabilitation hospitals in the metro Phoenix, West Valley and East Valley. The new state-of-the-art facilities will better serve the needs of patients requiring care resulting from stroke, spinal cord injury, brain injury, amputation, neurological disorders, among other conditions.
This position will be hired now; helping to transition current Banner staff, hire new talent for their team, and support the new hospital opening in Nov 2020.
Benefits of being an Environmental Services Manager with us:
- You are part of our hospital leadership team
- Team-oriented environment
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Full-benefits package for Full-time employees (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
The Environmental Services Manager manages the Housekeeping to ensure safe operating conditions in compliance with all state, federal and accrediting agencies at assigned hospital. Supervises and assists as necessary in all work activities of Environmental Services personnel to ensure clean, orderly and attractive conditions in the facility.
- Plans and directs the work of all housekeeping workers at the assigned facility.
- Provides job performance evaluation and supervision for all housekeeping workers.
- Manages the Housekeeping Department based on the approved budget and the goals and objectives of the hospital.
- Performs all of the duties of a housekeeping worker.
- Ensures completion of duties and verifies assigned campus maintains a clean and sanitary condition. Maintains related records and reports as to the quantity, quality and timeliness of work done.
- Works with Plant Operations Manager to follow and round according to the hazardous Materials and Waste Management Plan.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of four years of experience in all phases of housekeeping required.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrated familiarity with hospital procedures required.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.