Director of Food & Nutrition (Registered Dietitian)
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - Downtown Phoenix
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Banner Health*
775 East Willetta St. Phoenix, Arizona 85006
Director of Food & Nutrition
Banner Health in partnership with Select Medical announced a joint venture partnership that includes the construction of three new acute inpatient rehabilitation hospitals in the metro Phoenix, West Valley and East Valley. The new state-of-the-art, 56-bed facilities will better serve the needs of patients requiring care resulting from stroke, spinal cord injury, brain injury, amputation, neurological disorders, among other conditions.
This position will begin now; helping to transition current Banner staff, hire new talent for their team, and support the new hospital opening in Nov 2020.
Director of Food & Nutrition manages and coordinates operations of the department including food service and nutritional care to promote optimal patient care while providing exemplary customer service. Plans, organizes and implements department policies and procedures. Performs multiple responsibilities including but not limited to menu planning, staff management, development, training and evaluation of systems and processes to achieve department goals. Assures compliance with standard practices and regulatory requirements.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Bachelor's Degree required. Bachelor's Degree in Nutritional Sciences or equivalent preferred.
- Current and valid registration as a Registered Dietitian with the Commission on Dietetic Registration preferred.
- Five or more years in a management capacity in a Food and Nutrition department/food service administration required.
- Thorough knowledge of food products and service, operations, staffing, handling, storage and regulatory requirements required.
- Knowledge of nutrition and therapeutic diets preferred.
We offer our Director of Food and Nutrition a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, vacation and sick time banks, competitive salary, life insurance, short and long-term disability, and a good orientation/training program. Join our nationwide network of over 50K talented employees today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.