SSM Health Rehab Hospital
Lake Saint Louis
Clinical Liaison (RN, PT, OT, or SLP)
*This is a Float Clinical Liaison position, that will float around the market*
Clinical liaisons are highly competent nurses and therapists who understand the business side of health care. Working in local acute care hospitals, CLs educate patients and families on the goals of medical rehabilitation. They assess patients to determine individual care needs, review medical records and meet with hospital teams to coordinate safe and timely transfers to our hospitals. CLs build strong relationships that help to build business through an increase of referrals and admissions.
Benefits of being a Clinical Liaison with us:
- You are a valued member of the business development team
- Ability to grow and impact local markets
- Team-oriented culture
- Competitive rates
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
Comprehensive benefits package for Full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
To learn more about being a Clinical Liaison with us, please watch this short video:
Exciting opportunity for a clinician to perform pre-admission clinical assessment of referred patients and to collaborate with physicians, hospital staff, insurance providers and referrals sources to support a team admissions approach. Local travel within assigned market area. Position requires current and valid state RN, PT, OT, or SLP licensure and clinical experience in a rehabilitation or specialty unit.
- Creates target lists of contacts and decision makers in assigned hospitals. Develops relationships, provides excellent customer service and educates referral sources on services provided by the hospital.
- Demonstrates positive referrer satisfaction and account retention.
- Educates potential patients and families on acute rehabilitation and benefits of program(s). Distributes collateral materials appropriately.
- Supports Sales and Marketing through educational programs, tours, meetings, etc. in assigned hospitals.
- Develops strategies to grow market share in core business lines in assigned hospitals. Creates quarterly goals and objectives and submits to supervisor.
- Works with VP/Director Business Development to identify opportunities for expansion of strategic business initiatives.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- BSN preferred.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Language Pathologist required. Multi-state licensure required based on assigned geographical territory.
- Demonstrated familiarity with hospital admissions procedures.
- Proven track record in sales and marketing with a least one year experience in a related position preferred.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.