Telemetry Technician/Monitor Technician (PRN)
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Telemetry Technician/Monitor Technician
PRN/Per Diem/As Needed -Day shift
Who we are:
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Do you love the challenge of working in a dynamic environment? Do you thrive on collaboration? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent experience to your team? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us.
You will deliver superior quality in all that you do and you will treat others as they wish to be treated. You are a results-oriented team player who is resourceful in overcoming obstacles. You are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
You will assume responsibility for continuously watching and ensuring appropriate and timely responses to alarms. Verifying correct identification of basic rhythms, lethal rhythms and artifact; maintaining EKG monitor alarms and responding to all alarms as needed.
- Continuously observing all monitors assigned and responding to alarms promptly and appropriately.
- Completing EKG interpretations including: rate, regularity, PRI, QRS, QTI, QTc, ST segment, wave form alterations, and rhythm interpretation.
- Ensuring strip interpretations are validated by RN.
How you will be successful in this environment:
You are attentive to detail and organized, focused on being a customer-service oriented team member.
- Having your high school diploma or equivalent.
- Licensed Paramedic, LPN with EKG training, or RN nursing student with EKG training preferred
- Must complete and pass EKG class for Monitor Techs and required competencies on SERC within 30 days of start date
- Having a positive, compassionate and customer-service oriented attitude.
We'd love for you to join our team!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.