Great opportunity for an individual with experience in credentialing practitioners and facilities to join a dynamic credentialing verification office.
The Credentialing Coordinator will assist the Credentialing Manager in all aspects related to the credentialing and re-credentialing of SELECT MEDICAL and non-SELECT MEDICAL practitioners and facilities. You will be responsible for processing and maintaining practitioner credentialing information and performing all associated duties to insure SELECT MEDICAL's Credentialing Department operates according to National Committee of Quality Assurance (NCQA) standards.
- General knowledge of credentialing processes, terminology and NCQA standards.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Strong analytical skills, including process improvement and problem resolution.
- Must be detail-oriented with good organizational skills and able to maintain accuracy while meeting deadlines and production requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to quality improvement.
- Must have proficient computer skills.
- Previous credentialing experience preferred.
Select Medical is an EOE.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.