Athletic Trainer Certified (ATC) Per Diem-Beaver Falls, PA
NovaCare Rehabilitation is seeking a Per Diem Certified Athletic Trainer for outreach coverage for our Beaver Falls, PA Market. The hours needed are flexible/variant dependent on need and availability.
NATA BOC Certified
PA ATC License
First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
- Nationwide UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU crediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more.
- Competitive salary
For additional details on this or any of our outpatient opportunities Nationwide contact our Regional Recruiter, Jennifer Gillespie
Corporate Recruiter – Outpatient Division of Select Medical
Select Physical Therapy and NovaCare Rehabilitation
AR, CO, North FL, GA, IL, KS, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, Western PA, SC, TN
Direct: (610) 213-5232
Fax: (717) 635-3112
NovaCare is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 950 locations in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Responsible for patient care under supervision of a licensed physical therapist.
- Involved in the Athletic Training Services program, participation in the coverage of school athletic events and practices.
- Designs and implements specific therapeutic programs for rehabilitation of the injured athlete
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- Minimum one year clinical experience
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA) certification
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Applicable state license where required
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.