Interim Director of Quality Management - Inpatient Rehabilitation
Select Medical - Inpatient Rehabilitation Division
Interim Director of Quality Management (RN)
Remote Nationwide Position
100% Full-time travel: Monday – Friday required
(Candidate may live throughout the United States)
Select Medical’s highly regarded rehabilitation hospitals provide comprehensive physical medicine, as well as rehabilitation programs and services that optimize patient health, function and quality of life. Specialized and intensive programs of care are designed to restore strength, improve physical and cognitive function, and promote independence in activities of daily living. We provide advanced treatment to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Own Your Future
Why work with us? Because we offer more than just a job. On our team, you will:
Build meaningful relationships with patients and their families during each patient’s rehabilitation journey.
Collaborate with an amazing group of nurses, therapists, physicians and support staff to help patients regain independence.
Be challenged to learn, problem solve and grow professionally.
Be a valued member of the Select Medical family of brands, a nationwide leader in post-acute care.
The Interim Director of Quality Management assumes temporary oversight of the quality program of an assigned hospital within the Inpatient Rehabilitation Division. This position is responsible for organizing and administering the Quality Management department of the hospital and implementing standards of care, policies, programs, and procedures. Additionally, this position ensures regulatory compliance of the assigned hospital within the division.
- Ensures hospital compliance with the Select Medical Quality program/model.
- Maintains safe environment through strict enforcement of all Infection Control policies and monitoring of effective and safe housekeeping practices
- Partnering with the hospital CNO and DQM, provides leadership for Hospital QAPI meetings
- Participates in onboarding and training of new DQMs as directed by the Director, Quality & Clinical Excellence.
- Implements corporate initiatives: CLABSI reduction, NPSG’s, fall reduction, FSA workbook and others as directed by the Director, Quality & Clinical Excellence.
- Supports the hospital by developing good working relationships with Medical Staff and Department heads for coordination of services and activities.
- Keeps the Hospital Administrator/CEO, RDQM and Director, Quality and Clinical Excellence informed of weekly plan/schedule, regulatory compliance and adherence to policies and procedures.
Works with the hospital leadership team to ensure regulatory compliance, including CMS and TJC.
• Current clinical license (RN required) Bachelors degree required - Masters degree preferred.
• At least two (2) years of work experience or equivalent in an administrative position
• Familiarity with accrediting standards, including TJC and CARF preferred.
• Previous experience in Infection Prevention and Control Practices preferred.
• Previous experience in Employee Health operations preferred.
• Certification in Infection Prevention and Control (CIC) preferred.
• Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) preferred.
Join us Today!!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.