Research Therapist (Occupational or Physical Therapist) OT/PT - Per Diem
California Rehabilitation Institute
**A Joint Venture with Cedars -Sinai, UCLA and Select Medical**
Research Therapist -Per Diem
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
The Research Therapist works in cooperation with the Principal Investigator and research study team to make significant contributions to research. The Research Therapist may be an ongoing member of a research team or may be employed for a specific period of time to contribute to a research study.
ESSENTITAL JOB DUTIES:
- Participates in research study/studies as part of the study staff on approved research studies.
- May develop, adapt and implement research techniques and protocols.
- May assist in preparation of grant proposals, submissions, publications and presentations.
- Must have research background, e.g. participated on data collection, part of a research team, etc.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as an Occupational or Physical Therapist required.
- Minimum 2 years acute care or Inpatient Rehabilitation experience required.
- Certified BLS through the American Heart Association (AHA)
At our Cal Rehab, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.