Are you planning a career in Healthcare?
NovaCare/Select Medical is seeking a Cash Application Representative to join their Outpatient Central Business Office.
- Responsible for posting payments and adjustments accurately and efficiently to patient accounts on a daily basis.
- Analyze and post per the explanation of benefits.
- Input and retrieve data from computer systems.
- Reconcile accounts daily.
- Link all images posted to Perceptive Content imaging system.
- Proficient Alpha and Numeric keyboard specifically with 10 key touch
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast past environment
- Computer Savvy
- Detail oriented mind set
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Full Time (40 hrs per week) - Remote capability with quality performance expectations met
- Part time (20 - 30 hrs per week) - On-site only
- No Required Weekends
- Monday to Friday – Flexible Day Shift
Full Time Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Select Medical is one of the nation's largest providers of specialized acute and post-acute care. Its network of nearly 48,000 employees operates or supports more than 100 hospitals specializing in long-term acute care, 27 medical rehabilitation hospitals, and more than 2,000 outpatient clinics offering physical and occupational therapy as well as urgent care. It also offers physical therapy and/or athletic training to approximately 300 high schools, colleges, and professional sports teams. Select Medical (NYSE: SEM) was founded in 1996 and is based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. For more information, visit selectmedical.com
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.