The Customer Service team is responsible for:
- Answering, forwarding and logging incoming calls in the manner specified by the CBO supervisor.
- Sorting, stamping, scanning, linking and forwarding incoming mail according to department protocols.
- Comprehending insurance and patient responsibilities in relation to account balances and billing.
- Resolving patient, center, and internal account inquiries, both verbal and written. Forwarding the inquiries to the Lead and members of the A/R team or appropriate supervisors as necessary if unable to resolve inquiry.
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of indemnity insurance practices, contracts and managed care preferred.
- Proficiency in Windows based office technologies.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum one year of computer experience preferred.
- Minimum six months to one year of customer service experience preferred.
Select Medical began operations in 1997 and has grown to be one of the largest operators of specialty hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation centers and occupational health centers in the United States based on the number of facilities. As of September 30, 2017, Select Medical operated 101 long-term acute care hospitals and 22 acute medical rehabilitation hospitals in 28 states and 1,604 outpatient rehabilitation centers in 37 states and the District of Columbia. Select Medical’s joint venture subsidiary Concentra operated 312 centers in 38 states. Concentra also provides contract services at employer worksites and Department of Veterans Affairs community-based outpatient center. At September 30, 2017, Select Medical had operations in 46 states and the District of Columbia. Information about Select Medical is available at selectmedical.com
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.