Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Food Service Aide
PRN/Per Diem/As Needed
Who we are:
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Do you love the challenge of working in a dynamic environment? Do you thrive on collaboration? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent experience to your team? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us.
You will deliver superior quality in all that you do and you will treat others as they wish to be treated. You are a results-oriented team player who is resourceful in overcoming obstacles. You are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
You will perform a variety of patient food services, dining room services and dish room services. You will be an integral part of the food preparations, serving of the prepared food to patients, families, staff and visitors and assisting in clean up.
- Providing quality work, showing knowledge of the job and good decision making.
- Being timely and efficient when preparing food.
- Providing high quality food preparation and service.
- Completing all procedures scheduled during the shift without compromising the quality of work.
- Volunteering to help in other areas of the kitchen when necessary.
- Demonstrating reliability and dependability in your work.
- Operating equipment and performing related duties in a safe manner.
How you will be successful in this environment:
You are attentive to detail and organized, focused on being a customer-service oriented team member.
- Having your high school diploma or equivalent.
- Having at least two years of previous food service work, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- Having a positive, compassionate and customer-service oriented attitude.
We'd love for you to join our team!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.