Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
CHIEF NURSING OFFICER (CNO)
Become a nursing leader, while delivering an exceptional patient experience and managing a team of dedicated employees in a critical care setting. You will learn high standard leadership skills, work with respiratory and rehabilitation departments, and lead a highly skilled clinical team. At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care.
Are you resourceful in overcoming obstacles? Do you wish to build your career with other top performers? As the clinical leader for your facility, you will collaborate with your CEO and your human resources leader to tackle problems and enhance the employee experience. You will resolve staffing ratios and work with the senior nursing staff to improve quality of care. You will engage with your regional leaders on staffing initiatives, including leading educational programs for new graduates and re-entry nurses. You will have fiscal responsibility to ensure that budgets are met and that costs are controlled within the hospital. We treat others as they would like to be treated and aim to create a supportive and engaging culture for our employees. You will seek to bring your team together to ensure both an exceptional employee and patient experience.
Why work for Select Specialty/Regency Hospital?
- The opportunity to build a career with an established, highly successful organization in a caring and compassionate environment.
- Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of hospital leaders, critical care nurses, physical, respiratory and occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and physicians.
- Develop relationships with your employees and make a real difference
- Career advancement opportunities
You are passionate about providing a superior patient experience. You are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse/RN in the state
- A hardworking healthcare leader
- Clinical management experience
- Positive, caring and customer service attitude
- Master's degree preferred
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a competitive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Discounted membership to 9,500 gyms nationwide
- Clinical advancement program
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.