The Social Media Manager for the Outpatient Division is responsible for partnering with communications team colleagues as well as field leadership to develop a social media strategy that aligns with the needs of Select Medical’s 1,600+ outpatient physical therapy centers across the U.S.
Overall duties include driving strategy for engaging, high-performing campaigns that align to business priorities, running advertising campaigns that drive engagement and conversion, managing content from field, monitoring conversations across all platforms, training content contributors on best practices, reporting analytics and tracking competitors’ digital presence.
This post has a dual reporting structure: the Senior Director of Digital Communications Services will direct elements related to strategy, execution and reporting; the Senior Director of Communications & Branding for the Outpatient Division will oversee messaging and content.
- Facilitates social media strategy alignment across all Outpatient Division brands and markets, shares best practices for unified success.
- Oversees creation and implementation of monthly editorial calendar, aligning to division, brand and market priorities.
- Produces fresh, creatively written and visually-supported social content that supports the day-to-day editorial calendar as well as campaign execution.
- Develops social media standalone and integrated campaigns, capturing data and insights so that successes can be shared and duplicated.
- Collaborates with internal business partners to establish overall goals and optimize social media growth to establish a strategy and framework that promotes Outpatient Division brands and services targeting current and prospective patients.
- Ensures brand consistency through tone and voice across Outpatient Division.
- Collaborates with social media counterparts across other Select Medical divisions to ensure alignment and amplify the impact of our social media footprint.
- Develops a global view of social media trends and data as a way to broaden our approach and emerging opportunities within the always-changing landscape. Stays abreast of evolving technologies and capabilities and finds ways to apply as appropriate.
- Monitors, responds to and escalates negative reviews based on established corporate process.
Identifies and achieves the most relevant key performance indicators for a launch, campaign, event or initiative.
- Collaborates closely with Digital Insights Analyst to establish performance analysis standards. Actively engages in analyses, optimizations and communication of social media performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in communications, marketing, advertising, or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of social media strategy and analytics experience in a corporate or agency environment, including 2 years of social media program execution.
- Previous social media experience with content or campaign creation; consumer goods or retail background a plus.
- High proficiency in the strategic and tactical use of core platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.).
- Strong familiarity with web analytics, social media listening tools, keyword taxonomies and basic SEO concepts; certification in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and/or Google AdWords a plus.
- Creative thinking and strong written and oral communications.
- Understanding of graphic design principles and video editing skills.
- Ability to use consumer insights data, platform performance, and key social trends to inform the development and optimization of strategies and plans.
- Working knowledge of project management concepts, tools and techniques.
Select Medical is an EOE.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.