Occupational Therapist- Oncology and Orthopedics in Kennebunk, ME
We are growing again! Saco Bay's newest center is in KENNEBUNK ME focusing on outpatient orthopedics and oncology.
Oncology Occupational Therapist Needed!
Saco Bay in Kennebunk Maine is seeking an oncology experienced occupational therapist (OT) for a FULL time staff position at our outpatient (OP) orthopedic and oncology center. We will have administrative assistants and additional clinicians on staff and within our market for support at our newest OP location. An occupational therapist with previous oncology and cancer rehabilitation skills HIGHLY preferred and REQUIRED to be considered. We do have a training program focused on oncology rehabilitation to better your skills in an effort to improve patient outcomes. If you have a passion for cancer rehabilitation and enjoy treating unique populations to improve their quality of life, reach out to us today- we do too!
We can consider part time hours to start and expect our program to continue to grow into full time hours.
Full time benefits begin at 32 hours and include:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
For additional details, contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division of Select Medical
NovaCare Rehabilitation, Select Physical Therapy and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1500 locations in 40 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- National and state licensure or registration REQUIRED to start.
- Previous ergonomics, outpatient or related industrial experience a PLUS.
- Valid driver’s license.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.