Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Join our team at Select Specialty Hospital, Jackson as our hands on Materials Manager and utilize your skills as a detail oriented, highly valued and responsible part of our team. Our hospitals cater to critically ill patients and our goal is to deliver an exceptional patient and employee experience. You will be responsible for the daily receiving, stocking, marking of all facility supplies, monitoring/managing all supplies, and assuring accurate charging of materials and supplies. Materials Manager will also be responsible for restocking all supplies in the nursing stations, inventory, run an effective system to rotate expired products and document all changes appropriately. You will also be responsible for processing invoices, coding of invoices following and supervising Accounts Payable/Materials Tech. This position does not provide direct patient care.
We are committed to your growth and success- that’s why we offer an excellent orientation experience, training and development programs, and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Why work for Select Specialty/Regency Hospital?
- The opportunity to build a career with an established, highly successful organization in a caring and compassionate environment.
- Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of hospital leaders, critical care nurses, physical, respiratory and occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and physicians.
- Develop relationships with your employees and make a real difference.
As a Materials Manager, you will be responsible for the daily receiving, stocking, marking of all facility supplies, monitoring/managing all supplies, and assuring accurate charging of materials and supplies. You will also be responsible for processing invoices, coding of invoices following and supervising Accounts Payable/Materials Tech. This position does not provide direct patient care. A high school graduate or the equivalent, with a minimum of three years accounts payable and/or materials management background or equivalent required.
Other responsibilities of the Materials Manager position include:
- Reviews and restocks all supplies in the nursing stations that are below par level on a daily basis.
- Receives all facility supplies, and makes notation of the received amounts on the purchase orders
- Rotates inventory continually. Develops an effective system to rotate stock to prevent out of dates and to remove expired stock from inventory
- Maintains adequate inventory levels. Uses vendors from the GPO unless otherwise instructed
- Handles all required paperwork on time and correctly. Inputs daily charges to Information Systems.
- Ensures procedures are effectively in place so that all charges are captured and entered daily
- Reconciles daily charges with departments
As a Materials Manager, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications you must have to be successful:
- High school graduate or the equivalent
- Minimum of three years (AP) accounts payable
- Materials management background
- Experience in health care/hospital environment highly desired.
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Materials Manager position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan,
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Discounted membership to 9,500 gyms nationwide
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.