Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Rehabilitation Therapy Manager
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus!
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Rehabilitation Therapy Manager to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As a Rehabilitation Therapy Manager, you will oversee, guide and mentor the entire rehab team to ensure the plan of care for the patient population care is rendered at all times.
Specific responsibilities of the Rehabilitation Therapy Manager include:
- Directing Rehab Services operations such as staff interviews, orientation, performance appraisals, employee development and supervision
- Functions within the Job Description for Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Speech Language Pathologist
- Oversees scheduling process
- Ensures that Rehab Services provided are appropriate to the scope and level of care for the patients served
- Promotes flexibility, team building and engagement to promote an efficient and positive work environment
- Fosters interdisciplinary collaboration to ensure quality and efficient service delivery
- Serves as a liaison between the Rehab Therapy department and the Chief Nursing Officer to further clinically develop staff, service and/or Rehab program
- Actively promotes professional development, education and competency of Rehab staff
- Demonstrates awareness of department’s needs and assists with daily operations.
As a Rehabilitation Therapy Manager, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Rehabilitation Therapy Manager role include:
- Current State licensure in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Speech Language Pathology
- Minimum of 2 years clinical experience
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience
- BLS Required
- Positive, caring and customer-service oriented attitude
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Other full-time benefits of the Rehabilitation Therapy Manager position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Select Medical operates hospitals in multiple states offering attractive growth and relocation opportunities
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.