Clinical Liaison / Admissions (RN, PT, OT, or SLP)
UF Health Rehabilitation Hospital
*An Affiliation with Select Medical*
Clinical Liaison / Admissions (RN, PT, or OT)
At UF Health Rehab Hospital, our Clinical Liaisons share their passion for rehab and connect patients to the quality of care they need. This is a great opportunity to utilize your clinical skills while also building and developing long-lasting relationships within your local community!
Benefits of being a Clinical Liaison with us:
- Opportunity to work in a brand new hospital
- Valued member of the business development team
- Ability to grow and impact local markets
- Team-oriented culture
- Competitive rates and monthly bonus potential
- Full-benefits package Full-time employees (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
Our 50-bed acute rehab hospital just opened in March 2019 and we are growing our team!
In this highly visible, challenging and rewarding position, you will assume a leadership role, developing and nurturing professional relationships with case managers, physicians and clinicians in acute care hospitals; educating staff, patients and families regarding rehabilitation services provided by our rehabilitation hospital. In addition, you will assess patients with rehab diagnosis, on-site at referring hospitals for admission to the rehab hospital and manage the referral process.
- Creates target lists of contacts and decision makers in assigned hospitals. Develops relationships, provides excellent customer service and educates referral sources on services provided by the hospital.
- Demonstrates positive referrer satisfaction and account retention.
- Educates potential patients and families on acute rehabilitation and benefits of program(s). Distributes collateral materials appropriately.
- Supports Sales and Marketing through educational programs, tours, meetings, etc. in assigned hospitals.
- Develops strategies to grow market share in core business lines in assigned hospitals. Creates quarterly goals and objectives and submits to supervisor.
- Works with VP/Director Business Development to identify opportunities for expansion of strategic business initiatives.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- BSN preferred.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Language Pathologist required. Multi-state licensure required based on assigned geographical territory.
- Demonstrated familiarity with hospital admissions procedures.
- Proven track record in sales and marketing with a least one year experience in a related position preferred.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.