Food Service Supervisor-Baylor Rehab- Dallas
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
Food Service Supervisor / Dietary Supervisor
This full time position is located at our Downtown Dallas Rehabilitation hospital. Candidates in this role will work 12 hour shifts with a rotating schedule.
Coordinates and supervises food production and service including planning, storage and food preparation for catered events, patient and retail service. Supervises departmental personnel and/or designated service area personnel. Works in staffing positions as needed. Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, standard practices and compliance with regulatory requirements.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Completion of a state or local approved food safety/sanitation course required.
• One or more years experience supervising food service personnel preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of food products, service, operations, staffing, food handling and storage and regulatory requirements required.
• Knowledge of therapeutic diets preferred.
• Proficiency in computer skills preferred.
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation, a joint venture between Baylor Scott & White Health and Select Medical, carries a well-known reputation for patient care and exceptional quality outcomes. We serve all people through exemplary healthcare, education, research and community service. Since opening in 1981, our flagship inpatient rehab hospital in Dallas has received repeated recognition by U.S. News & World Report as one of the best rehab hospitals in the nation. All of our inpatient hospitals are accredited by The Joint Commission, including specialty accreditation for our stroke rehab programs. And for five consecutive years we have been recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by the Dallas Business Journal.
With the combined expertise of our joint venture partners, Baylor Scott & White Rehabilitation has become one of the most recognized and largest rehabilitation providers in the nation. We have continuously grown in size, scope and excellence across North Texas, and in the summer of 2018 our footprint has expanded to include new partners in Central Texas. With this expansion, we have more than 2,300 talented, caring and compassionate team members working in the following environments:
- 4 inpatient rehab hospitals (free-standing)
- 2 inpatient rehab units in Baylor Scott & White Health acute hospitals
- 9 acute therapy units in Baylor Scott & White Health acute hospitals
- 87 outpatient therapy locations (and growing)
- A home health division covering all of North Texas
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.