SSM Health Rehabilitation Network is seeking a dynamic full time HR Coordinator to join our amazing team!!
SSM Rehabilitation Network is a joint venture between Select Medical and SSM Health in the St Louis area. We have a wonderful opportunity for an experienced and highly skilled administrator to join our Human Resources team at our Hazelwood location. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to continue their administrative career in a senior Human Resources position with a great deal of autonomy. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager at Hazelwood, this position supports the entire Human Resources team in the St Louis area, managing essential projects in a fun and rewarding environment.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of administrative excellence, and will thrive in this type of role where they can take charge of projects and manage them with minimal input and oversight. Experience and/or an interest in HR is helpful but not essential, as is experience or an interest in healthcare.
We have been recognized by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis for 2015, 2016, 2017,2018 and 2019!
*Robust benefits package including:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
If you are a Human Resources professional who is compassionate, loves working on a highly skilled team, and looking for professional growth opportunities, this is the position for you!
- Maintains and updates employee files: HR, Employee Health, Agency and Contract Services with accurate and complete information and maintains the HR grid and required tracking. Manages all license renewal tracking and updates within the employee files.
- Prepares and maintains employee new hire packets and ensures accurate and timely completion of the new hire process and paperwork. Manages full employee orientation process, in coordination with the corporate office, from point of job offer to initial orientation with the company. Responsible for coordinating all employee new hire orientation.
- Prepares and mails various correspondences to new and current employees.
- Opens and distributes all incoming mail. Screens all incoming correspondence, and, in the absence of the HR Director refers materials requiring immediate attention to the appropriate department.
- Maintains training and competency files for employees, inputting all data into employee files for tracking.
- Participates in the interdisciplinary team concept (e.g., Safety, Infection Control, and Quality). Attends staff meetings as required/needed.
- Manages any EPIC requests for access to SSM’s EPIC system, trains others as backup to this process and produces ongoing SOPs for this process.
- Coordinates the student hiring process, to include obtaining any accesses required and maintaining ongoing communication with students and hiring managers.
- Type’s correspondence, memoranda, reports and records, as requested. Prepares computer spreadsheets as necessary. Initiates correspondence or reports for the HR Director.
- Provides support to HR team in all matters, performs various routine tasks and basic problem solving to assist in discharging responsibilities.Maintains postings, files, and procedures that are in compliance with federal and state statutes.
- Ensures confidentiality and professionalism is maintained when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s Degree or additional coursework/related certificates preferred.
- Previous HR experience in a healthcare facility with exposure to JCAHO, and CMS preferred, but not essential.
- Familiarity with benefit administration, basic HR functions, Payroll Administration, and state and federal employment laws is a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented with expertise in problem solving, observation, group dynamics, and interpersonal relations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely strong administrative skills; organization, follow-up, time management, efficiency, proactivity, forward-thinking / planning.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.