Part time outpatient orthopedic physical therapist in BANGOR, ME!
Select Physical Therapy and Saco Bay in BANGOR MAINE is seeking local PART time or per diem Physical Therapists (PT) for our outpatient orthopedic location. We are estimating 15-20 hours per week to begin September 2020. Our managers are reviewing resumes and initiating interviews now.
We have a seasoned PT and ATC's on staff treating a diverse mix of general ortho and sports medicine. We are able to consider new graduates who are focused on OP Ortho. This is perfect for an experienced PT with a strong ortho background. We have established sport and concussion management programs, but ortho is our passion. We are growing- great time to get on board!
We do not offer medical benefits if you are working less than 32 hours, but we CAN discuss your participation in our local CEU accrediting courses once you are on board.
For additional details on this or any of our outpatient opportunities Nationwide contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
NovaCare Rehabilitation, Select Physical Therapy and Physiotherapy Associates
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.