Excellent opportunity for an analytical individual who it highly organized with strong interpersonal skills to be responsible for administrative functions within the Real Estate Department.
- Review and abstract all lease documents into company database.
- Process monthly rent for company portfolio.
- Research payments made to Landlords as well as returned checks.
- Review and research account statements for accuracy; Contact Landlord for missing documentation relative to billing statements, invoices, ledgers, and reconcile account statements as needed.
- Update/maintain information in company database with complete accuracy; including, but not limited to: Landlord/Ownership changes, Operating Expense estimate changes, contact information, and the upload of supporting documentation.
- Prepare Request for Payments as needed.
- Support the real estate department, internal/external departments and field operations of the company, demonstrating the highest quality of customer service.
- High School Diploma or equivalent – College degree and knowledge of lease agreement terminology a plus, but not required.
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook required.
Benefits you will enjoy:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 49,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Select Medical is an EOE.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.