Physical Therapist/Center Manager in Plainville, CT
PLAINVILLE CONNECTICUT- OUTPATIENT ORTHOPEDIC CENTER MANAGER- PHYSICAL THERAPIST NEEDED!!
Select Physical Therapy in Plainville CT is seeking a FULL time outpatient orthopedic Physical Therapist (PT) for management. An ideal candidate has previous management experience but we are able to train. This is a treating manager's position requiring a physical therapist license in the state of Connecticut to start. On average, 80% of your week is treating, 20% managing. We do have additional clinicians on staff and front desk administrators in a positive team environment. This is NOT appropriate for a new graduate. You MUST have solid recent outpatient orthopedic experience able to work some evenings with NO weekend hours. We treat a diverse caseload of teens through geriatrics offering general orthopedics, sports medicine and industrial rehabilitative services. If you are a physical therapist looking for leadership, give us a call today!
Our clinicians enjoy:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
For details, contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel!
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for supervision of therapy center(s).
- Continue to maintain an active patient caseload in conjunction with management responsibilities.
- Ensures compliance to all policies and procedures.
- Responsible for center financial statements including profit and loss performance.
- Responsible for sales/marketing to existing and potential center referral sources.
- Masters Degree in Physical Therapy required with Doctoral degree preferred.
- Valid state Physical Therapy license required to start
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.