Registered Nurse (RN) - Per Diem
HonorHealth Rehabilitation Hospital
*A partnership between HonorHealth and Select Medical*
Take a Virtual Tour of our Hospital: https://www.honorhealth-rehab.com/tour/index.htm
Per Diem Registered Nurse (RN)
12 hour Shifts (7:00 am to 7:30 pm or 7:00 pm to 7:30 am)
Our RNs provide direct patient care and play an integral role on our nursing team. They are regularly assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals. Our nurses serve as an educator to our patients, families and teammates.
Our rehab nurses work collaboratively with our clinical and non-clinical teams in order to provide the best quality of care to our patients.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Previous acute experience preferred but not required.
- Certified BLS required prior to start.
Benefits of becoming an RN with us:
- Additional shift differentials ranging from $3.50 to $6.00/hr
- Per Diem pay rate - $37.50 per hour
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their families
- Team-oriented and family-like culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time nurses (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k (with company match), life insurance, short and long term disability
- Tuition assistance and professional development
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.