NovaCare/Select Medical is seeking a Medicare Account Representative to join their Outpatient Central Business Office.
- Assures timely and accurate claim submission is being completed to Medicare to ensure the lowest possible days in accounts receivable, in a cost effective manner.
- They will follow monthly and mid-monthly billing schedules to ensure that all policies, procedures and expectations are followed and maintained on a routine and consistent basis.
- They will identify and assist in the resolution of issues, while openly communicating with management to ensure all recommendations of potential solutions are explored and captured.
- Prior Medicare claims experience is preferred.
- Proficient PC skills are a must, including Microsoft Word and EXCEL spreadsheet.
- This position requires attention to detail, organization of multiple tasks, and excellent customer service skills.
Select Medical is one of the nation's largest providers of specialized acute and post-acute care. Its network of nearly 48,000 employees operates or supports more than 100 hospitals specializing in long-term acute care, 27 medical rehabilitation hospitals, and more than 2,000 outpatient clinics offering physical and occupational therapy as well as urgent care. It also offers physical therapy and/or athletic training to approximately 300 high schools, colleges, and professional sports teams. Select Medical (NYSE: SEM) was founded in 1996 and is based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania. For more information, visit selectmedical.com
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.