Physical Therapist- NOVATO CA OUTPATIENT CENTER
Select Physical Therapy in NORTH BAY is growing! We opened a new center in Novato, CA and NOW seeking an additional FULL time Physical Therapist (PT) for our outpatient center. We have a local leader able to handle management responsibilities, so we can consider new graduates OR experienced PTs. New grads focused on outpatient orthopedics are welcome to apply with a solid mentorship available to support your clinical growth. We are all OP ortho open to new programs at this facility! We treat a diverse population of ages from 8-80 years old offering general ortho, sports and industrial rehabilitative services.
Full time clinicians enjoy:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
To apply, create an online profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
For additional details, contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel!
Select Physical Therapy and NovaCare Rehabilitation
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1500 locations in 40 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.