Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Per Diem
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital West
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Banner Health*
Nursing Assistant, Per Diem
Shift Hours: 6:00 am to 6:30 pm OR 6:00 pm to 6:30 am
Additional Shift Differentials ranging from $1.20/hr to 2:00/hr
We will be opening up our brand new 56-bed acute rehab hospital in the West Valley come August/September 2020.
Nursing Assistants work collaboratively with our nursing and therapy teams and assist patients in their rehabilitation process. They are obtaining vital signs, help the patient with daily activities, promptly answering call lights, reporting any issues or progress observed, and reinforcing rehab techniques as assigned by the therapy team.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- BLS preferred
- Hospital experience preferred but not required
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant required
Benefits of becoming a nursing assistant with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Full-benefits package for full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability.
- Tuition assistance and professional development
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.