Per Diem Housekeeper - Inpatient Rehab
UF Health Rehabilitation Hospital - An Affiliation with Select Medical
** per diem - as needed basis mainly weekend shifts**
At UF Health Rehabilitation Hospital our services have been designed for patients who need a longer rehabilitation hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking a Housekeeper to join our team.
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Provides a safe, sanitary and aesthetically pleasing environment by cleaning assigned areas of the facility, following established procedures and frequencies.
- Assists in maintaining the quality and appearance of the physical plant by reporting repair issues and needs on a daily basis or as needed.
- Keeps floors clean and safe by dust mopping and wet mopping as necessary.
- Cleans and polishes all metal trim furnishing and/or equipment as necessary, as well as washes walls, windows and beds as assigned.
- Strips, waxes and buffs floors as assigned using safety precautions to properly carry out the procedures.
- Assists in moving furniture as requested.
- Replenishes supplies including soap, towels and toilet tissue, as well as other disposable items.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Some previous housekeeping experience preferred.
*This is a Per Diem opportunity.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.