Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking an Admissions Coordinator to join our team.
The Admissions Coordinator manages the referral intake and coordinating of admissions. Previous experience in third party reimbursement, nurse liaison, etc., is desirable. Must have expertise in problem solving, observation, group dynamics, and interpersonal relations, as well as, an ability to work independently and to prioritize responsibilities.
- A Bachelor's degree is required for the Admissions Coordinator position.
- Prior related experience in a hospital, physician practice or insurance environment preferred.
- Direct experience in third party reimbursement and knowledge of how benefits under the Medicare program are applied is a plus.
- Previous experience in third party reimbursement is desirable.
- Must have expertise in problem solving, observation, group dynamics, and interpersonal relations, as well as, an ability to work independently and to prioritize responsibilities.
Select Medical is one of the nation's largest providers of healthcare. Our national network of over 47,000 employees helps improve quality of life for more than 60,000 patients every day.
Our employees are guided daily by a set of core values and cultural behaviors that drive our hospital teams to deliver an exceptional patient experience and for the company to deliver an exceptional employee experience.
At Select Medical, our full-time employees enjoy comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
- Up to $300 in monthly bonus incentives
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Corporate discounts on a variety of products, services, and entertainment
- Paid Time Off (PTO), including Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join our network of over 47,000 employees with numerous growth and relocation opportunities
Select Medical is an organization where patient safety and employee safety are a priority. This focus on safety is applicable to all business lines and levels of care. One of our 4 Key organizational results is
Keep our Patients and Each Other Safe.
To those of us who work for Select Medical, these are more than words. Putting safety first allows us to provide superior care for our patients and provides a work environment where each employee is expected to take care of themselves and each other my making safe choices, using equipment provided, identifying work place hazards, adhering to safety policies and procedures and reporting risks or hazards as soon as possible.
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.