Full Time Outpatient Ortho Physical Therapist
position in Tarzana, CA!
Select Physical Therapy in Tarzana, CA is seeking a FULL time Physical Therapist for our outpatient orthopedic center. We have multiple physical therapists on staff treating a diverse caseload of pediatrics to geriatrics. Typical diagnoses include post op, vestibular, upper extremity and back on top of general orthopedics. This is a full time position requiring some evenings until 7pm with a later morning start and NO weekends.
Our Full Time Clinicians Enjoy:
- UNMATCHED continuing education program- internal CEU accrediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more!
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Much more!
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1,800 locations in 38 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Implements, under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy assistant program.
- Valid State Physical Therapy Assistant License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.