Administrative Assistant - Quality Management Department
California Rehabilitation Institute
At California Rehabilitation Institute our services have been designed for patients who need a longer rehabilitation hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team.
At California Rehabilitation Institute, our employees are the foundation on which the success of our rehabilitation services continues to grow. Each member of our medical, clinical administrative and support teams bring a level of experience, expertise and commitment to patient care that is unmatched in our industry.
Reports to the Director of Quality Management. Duties can include:
- Safety audits
- Quality assurance and performance improvement
- Annual vaccination requirements
- Policy and procedure management
- Assist with organization for regulatory surveys/activity
- Assist with the design and layout of quality related materials including educational flyers, graphs, presentations, and more
Are you the type of person who is detail oriented and loves to keep busy? We are seeking a pro-active, organized individual to provide support as an Administrative Assistant.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Types correspondence, memoranda, reports and records, as requested.
- Prepares computer spreadsheets as necessary. Initiates correspondence or reports.
- Performs various routine tasks and basic problem solving.
- Prepares and mails various meeting packets related to respective facility.
- Attends administrative meetings, records minutes, transcribes.
- Distributes various reports. Performs photocopying as needed.
- Schedules meetings as necessary. Sends meeting reminder notification to appropriate staff.
- Screens incoming correspondence.
- Maintains administrative files that are accurate and orderly.
- Ensures confidentiality and professionalism is maintained when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate’s Degree or additional coursework/related certificates preferred.
- Proficiency in various computer applications/programs required.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in an administrative role required.
At California Rehabilitation Institute, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of full time positions include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.