Rehab Aide/Patient Service Specialist - Honey Brook, PA
NovaCare Rehabilitation is seeking a Full timePatient Service Specialist (PSS) for our outpatient physical therapy clinic in Honey Brook, PA. Position will become full time as visits ramp up. Previous medical office experience is highly preferred. This is a Full time position, 32 hours per week, with four evenings required until 7pm.
The Patient Service Specialist will consistently demonstrate excellence in customer service and the talent to perform all front office administrative duties to best meet the needs of our patients. We are the nation’s leading physical therapy company and our team is dedicated to the communities we serve and delivering an exceptional patient and customer service experience. The Patient Service Specialist position conducts their work in a positive helpful manner, possesses excellent computer, telephone and customer service skills and is detail oriented.
Job duties include:
- Greeting patients
- Patient registration & scheduling
- Insurance verification
- Co-pay collections
- Obtaining referrals and authorizations
- Responding to requests for information
- Assisting therapists as needed for general clinic maintenance and upkeep
- Answering telephones and additional administrative functions
- Executes activities as directed by supervising therapist.
- Cleans, sterilizes and prepares equipment in accordance with company policy and guidelines.
- Cleans and maintains therapy/exercise equipment.
- Keeps current with laundry and maintains adequate stock of supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned
This is an hourly paid position based on experience.
Meet our team! Click the following link to view more information about our center, including services we offer and our hours of operation!
To apply, complete our FULL HR application for Job ID#113618 at https://careers.selectmedical.com/.
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1600 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Reports to and is under the direct supervision of a Physical Therapist Assistant, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapist and/or Occupational Therapist in accordance with State Practice Act.
- Possesses training and/or experience which allows him/her to aide therapists in carrying out rehabilitation procedures, organize/schedule and keep records of ancillary services (i.e. FCE’s, CYBEX, POETS, etc.) and support other center specific functions.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Successful completion of training session and training period for a Rehab Aide II required.
- Completion of OSHA training.
- Certified-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- First aid certification preferred
Two (2) years previous job-related experience preferred.
Prior experience in an outpatient clinic a plus.
Computer skills must include word processing, spreadsheet, and data entry
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.