Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
PRN/Per Diem/As Needed
Who we are:
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Do you love the challenge of working in a dynamic environment? Do you thrive on collaboration? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent experience to your team? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us.
You will deliver superior quality in all that you do and you will treat others as they wish to be treated. You are a results-oriented team player who is resourceful in overcoming obstacles. You are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
You will be responsible for assisting the Materials Manager with stocking needed daily supplies and processing daily deliveries. Other duties may include, but are not limited to, collecting daily charge data, entering and logging all charges for each department, ordering supplies, ordering and returning rental equipment, submitting invoices and moving equipment.
- Reviewing and restocking daily supplies in the nursing stations that are below par level.
- Receiving all facility supplies and making notations of the received amounts on the purchase orders.
- Handling inventory appropriately, rotating inventory continually and maintaining adequate inventory levels.
- Reviewing all invoices and reconciling invoices to packing slips and purchase orders.
- Verifying invoice charges for ordered and agreed rates.
- Coding invoice line items with general ledger accounts; maintaining and reconciling all incomplete purchase orders to invoices.
- Verifying all approval signatures per policies prior to processing invoices.
How you will be successful in this environment:
You are attentive to detail and organized, focused on being a customer-service oriented team member.
- Having your high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in Materials and Central Supply within a hospital; stocking; data entry.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Having a positive, compassionate and customer-service oriented attitude.
We'd love for you to join our team!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.