Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Human Resources Coordinator (HRC)
Join our team of HR Professionals where you can utilize your education and skills while making a real impact as a strategic business partner. As an HR Coordinator, you will be responsible for making an impact on our Core Values so our employees can deliver the highest quality care to the patients we serve. You will implement and drive strategies for keeping each other safe, delivering an exceptional patient and employee experience. You will be responsible for strategically planning and managing recruitment and retention functions as well as manage all HR functions including employee relations, payroll and ensuring compliance for all regulatory bodies. As HR professionals we ensure an open-door policy for our hospital and have the ability to work some flexible hours while ensuring a presence for both shifts. We offer an environment dedicated to safety and quality, an abundance of resources for networking among the company and career advancement opportunities. We are committed to your growth and success- that’s why we offer an excellent orientation experience, training and development programs, and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Why work for Select Specialty/Regency Hospital?
- The opportunity to build a career with an established, highly successful organization in a caring and compassionate environment.
- Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team, consisting of hospital leaders, critical care nurses, physical, respiratory and occupational therapists, speech language pathologists and physicians.
- Develop relationships with your employees and make a real difference.
Our hospitals small team environment allows us to keep our focus where it belongs- on each patient and each employee.
Apply now with an organization that wants to invest in you!
As a Human Resources Coordinator (HRC), you will manage all aspects of the Human Resources Department in coordination with the Regional Human Resources Director and the Corporate Human Resources/Payroll Department.
Other responsibilities of the Human Resources Coordinator (HRC) position include:
- Administering HR policies and procedures
- Maintaining and updating employee files: HR, Employee Health, Agency and Contract Services
- Preparing and maintaining employee new hire packets and ensures accurate and timely completion of the new hire process and paperwork
- Preparing employment status reports for payroll, HR and/or compliance purposes
- Processing and maintaining all workers’ compensation claims, unemployment requests, FMLA and leaves of absences.
- Providing services that include applicant sourcing and recruiting, employee orientation
- Appropriately dealing with all employee relation related issues that may arise
- Helping with different aspects of the orientation process
- Supporting hospital and corporate staff furthering their personal education or training
- Stressing the importance of employee engagement and retention within the organization
- Ensuring confidentiality and professionalism is maintained when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
As a Human Resources Coordinator (HRC), you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications you must have to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business or related field.
- Experience in health care/hospital environment highly desired.
- Employee relations experience- including dealing with disciplinary issues, evaluating employee performance and the ability to have difficult conversations.
- Employee recognition and retention- independently planning and executing events and other employee appreciation activities.
- Recruitment – partnering with other leaders to make appropriate selections for all vacancies
- Hands-on experience with payroll is strongly preferred
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Discounted membership to 9,500 gyms nationwide
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.