Occupational Therapist- Pediatrics in Ankeny, IA (Part Time)
SelectKids (Select Physical Therapy) in Ankeny, Iowa is seeking a PART time Occupational Therapist (OT) for our outpatient pediatric center. An ideal occupational therapist has previous outpatient orthopedic and developmental pediatric experience. We have a large staff of multi-disciplinary physical therapist, occupational therapist and speech language pathologist treating in an update team environment.
We do not offer medical benefits if you are working less than 32 hours in a week, but we can discuss your participation in local CEU accrediting courses once you are on board.
To apply, upload your resume and complete our HR application for JOB ID#130356
Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division of Select Medical
NovaCare Rehabilitation, Select Physical Therapy and Saco Bay Physical Therapy
Select Physical Therapy and SelectKids are part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 37 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- National and state licensure or registration REQUIRED to start.
- Previous ergonomics, outpatient or related industrial experience a PLUS.
- Valid driver’s license.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.