Receptionist - Inpatient Rehab
Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospital, Edwin Shaw
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Cleveland Clinic *
At Rehabilitation Hospital our services have been designed for patients who need a longer rehabilitation hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking a Receptionist to join our team.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Responsible for screening all incoming visitors and directing them to the appropriate location providing excellent customer service and maintaining the security of the facility. Assists with requests made by visitors.
- Responsible for screening visitors to the appropriate location ensuring security to the building. Ensures/informs all visitors sign in and wear a visitor’s pass when entering the building supplied by the receptionist.
- Responsible for daily coverage for the admissions coordinator during breaks and various times when required. Connects/transfers calls to the appropriate party and performs overhead paging.
- Notifies the admissions coordinator when a customer requests a tour of our facility.
- Responsible for obtaining wheelchairs for patients.
- Responsible for reporting to facilities any unusual behavior in the lobby/parking area.
- Notifies nursing when gifts for patients arrive in order for the gifts to be delivered to patients timely.
- Postmarks all outgoing mail and distributes all incoming mail.
- Logs all incoming job applications.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Six months or more receptionist experience required.
- Previous hospital experience required.
At our rehabilitation hospitals, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of this position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- A network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.