Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Senior Clinical Liaison
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Senior Clinical Liaison to assist the Director of Business Development in the mentoring and training of the local team and fill gaps in coverage in the market, when needed.
Under the supervision of the Director of Business Development, the Senior Liaison assists with the growth and development of volume, strategies, and initiatives. The Senior Liaison also assists with the training of the Clinical Liaisons and completing clinical assessments as necessary.
Other responsibilities of the Clinical Liaison position include:
- Leads by example: demonstrates best practices when in the field
- Servant leadership: steps in to assist liaisons when volume of market activity increases or when liaisons are absent
- Assist with market strategy development and roll-out, ensuring that it’s consistently and correctly used in the field
- Uses field rides as a way of identifying training and coaching opportunities for the team
- Assists Director of Business Development with reports and corporate communication when needed
- Ensures that the liaison team has the tools, materials and training needed to meet goals
- Provides oversight to the patient admissions process
As a Clinical Liaison, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the Clinical Liaison role include:
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse or Respiratory Therapist with sales, marketing and acute care clinical experience.
- Prior experience as a Clinical Liaison, preferably within Select Specialty or Regency Hospitals
- This exciting and challenging position requires an individual that is skilled in identifying and communicating the medical needs of critically ill patients.
- Must be flexible, self-driven, accountable for results, autonomous, yet supportive of team efforts.
- A valid driver’s license, proof of valid auto insurance and active clinical license are required.
Full-time employee benefits include:
- Monthly bonus plan
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (PTO), including Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
Select Medical is an organization where patient safety and employee safety are a priority. This focus on safety is applicable to all business lines and levels of care. One of our 4 Key organizational results is
Keep our Patients and Each Other Safe.
To those of us who work for Select Medical, these are more than words. Putting safety first allows us to provide superior care for our patients and provides a work environment where each employee is expected to take care of themselves and each other my making safe choices, using equipment provided, identifying work place hazards, adhering to safety policies and procedures and reporting risks or hazards as soon as possible.
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.