Hand Therapist (Occupational Therapist) - Knoxville TN
Are you passionate about your profession and motivated to become the best? Select Physical Therapy has an immediate need for talented hand therapists to join our team in a Full Time capacity. Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical’s outpatient division, a leading employer for hand therapy throughout the country, with over 306 CHT’s and 298 therapists becoming CHT’s in 32 states.
Select Physical Therapy is now hiring Full Time Hand Therapists/Occupational Therapists (OT) to work in our outpatient center(s) in the East TN market. Please do apply if you are a CHT, Occupational Therapist who is exam-ready and working in hand therapy, an experienced Occupational Therapist working with hands or New Graduate with recent fieldwork in Hand Therapy. Modality certification required and Lymphedema certification is a plus!
We are seeking a hand therapist to treat various upper extremity disorders ranging from tendon injuries, sprain strains, post-operative fractures, etc. Center in the area specializes in Ortho, Neuro, splinting and oncology population.
Best practices and evidence-based programs are utilized for individualized patient care. Our centers are fully equipped to provide care to patients ranging from post-surgical, non-operative to work conditioning. You will have the opportunity to work closely with excellent hand surgeons. If you are looking for a stable company with an ACTIVE, GROWING and THRIVING national Hand Therapy program, let's talk!
Hours Needed: Mon - Fri (Full Time)
Compensation. Commensurate with experience.
Benefits for Full Time Employees.
- Unmatched Continuing Education Program
- Full time at 32+ hours
- Internal CHT Mentorship Program
- Health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability (multiple plans to pick from)
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off, Extended Illness Days and Holidays
- HIPPA Compliance Program
- Markets Managed Locally
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- And Much More!
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile and upload your resume to complete our HR application.
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 37 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, discharge, and appropriate communications of high quality hand therapy services to patients and customers.
- Develop treatment plans, supervise assistants and aides, contribute to case management, and provide quality patient care.
- Maintain positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school for Occupational Therapy.
- Must hold specialty certification or licensure in Hand Therapy.
- National registration and state licensure or registration REQUIRED.
- Minimum of two years experience in application of custom splinting pre and post-op orthopedic required.
- Minimum two years in adult rehabilitation; hand and splinting experience required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification.
- Valid state driver’s license.
- Nationally supported mentorship program therapists interested in pursuing their CHT credentials (available in most regions). Experienced therapist have the opportunity to become a mentor.
- Our internal education department offers a : National UE symposium, additional certification course available for UE COMT, National journal club, National CHT study group, National hand therapy mentorship program, free local CEU’s, webinar training programs, National bulletin boards and blogs, free journal access.
- These internal CEU accredited courses are FREE and UNLIMITED
- Hand team meetings in each local area and virtual meetings and training available.
- Clinical Case Studies & Newsletters
- Opportunities to observe in physician clinics and work in contracted positions in physician’s clinics
- Opportunity for research activities and publications
- Opportunity to teach internal courses on a national and local level and contribute to other educational activities
- Opportunity to develop and participate in program development for special populations
- Opportunity to deliver unique programs to industrial workers: on-site visits, on site therapy, work conditioning, FCE, ergonomic assessments and pre-employment testing.
- Our staff includes national speakers and educators, researchers, therapists published in textbooks and peer reviewed journals, active leaders in national associations.
- We provide services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.