Critical Illness Revovery Hospital
Advanced Practice Nurse / APN
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking an Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As an Advanced Practice Nurse ( APN ), you will be responsible for providing nursing care and an expert level of assessment for the catastrophically ill patients being served as well as monitoring and assisting in the care provided by other nurses. In addition, the APN will assist the medical staff with the provision of care within the scope of their certificate of authority and has ultimate authority over nursing clinical decisions.
Other responsibilities include:
- Daily patient rounds
- Interpreting diagnostic results
- Responding to emergent patient conditions
- Monitors employees' and overall institution's progress toward goals
- Mentors and coaches staff at patient's bedside
- Functions as an effective member of the clinical team
- Understands and demonstrates the importance of business development
- Ability to perform all tasks of a registered nurse
- Educating patients and families about chronic or acute illnesses
- Timely and accurate charting
- Displaying a “customer service” attitude toward patients, visitors, and other staff members at all times
As an Advanced Practice Nurse (APN), you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Other requirements of the APN role include:
- Valid Registered Nurse license in state of employment
- Previous experience working in a hospital setting
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support ( ACLS ) certification
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude
Our focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your health care needs.
Other full-time benefits include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.