UF Health Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & UF Health*
Registered Nurse (RN) - Per Diem
Shift Hours: 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
The UF Health Rehab Hospital, an affiliate of Select Medical, is a 60-bed acute rehab hospital in Gainesville, Florida for patients who have suffered strokes, traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries, amputations, burns or major joint replacements.
The UF Health Rehab Hospital brings together a multi-disciplinary team of physicians specially trained in physical medicine and rehabilitation, therapists, nurses and other healthcare professionals, all dedicated to helping people improve the quality of their lives while dealing with major traumas, injuries or diseases.
Benefits of becoming an RN with us:
- 12-hour shifts with flexible scheduling
- Manageable case loads
- A high success rate of patients being discharged home
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- Team-oriented culture
- Assistance with obtaining CRRN Certification once eligible
- Great orientation and training program
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
A Registered Professional Nurse provides direct patient care and functions as part of the Nursing Team. Uses the nursing process for systematically assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals. Serves as an educator of patients, families and coworkers.
Our rehab nurses work collaboratively with our therapy team to get the patients rehabilitated and back home to their families.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred.
- Certified BLS required prior to start.
- Previous experience preferred.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.