Experience the power of physical therapy in Lakeland, FL!
Our outpatient physical therapy centers in the Lakeland, FL area are now hiring a compassionate and driven licensed Per Diem - As needed Physical Therapists (PT) to provide exceptional patient care experiences. Coverage needed Mon - Fri between the hours of 7am to 7pm as needed!
Our highly trained and respected physical therapy team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy. Strong skills in patient engagement and customer service required. New grad or experienced therapists welcome to apply!
Hours Needed: PRN - As Needed
Clinic Hours: 8am to 7pm Mon - Friday
- Physical Therapy
- Aquatic Therapy
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Return-to-Work Program
- Work Conditioning
- Dry Needling
- Fall Prevention Program
- Manual Therapy
- Pain Management
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 37 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.