Rehab Associates is seeking a FULL time physical therapist (PT) for our center manager position in Prattville, AL. We are interviewing IMMEDIATELY!! We are nationwide outpatient orthopedics seeking dynamic physical therapy leaders who are passionate about ortho and sports medicine. This is a full time physical therapist position treating 80% of the time. This leadership position is ideal for a physical therapist with at least three years of experience.
If you are looking for a stable company to support your clinical AND professional goals, give us a call for more details.
- UNMATCHED continuing education program with internal CEU courses, national certifications and more.
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Loan Repayment Assistance
- Competitive salary, BONUS and more!
Applying. To apply, create an on-line profile by uploading your resume and completing our HR application with online talent assessment!
For additional details, contact our regional recruiter, Shanel Green at [email protected]
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1700 locations in 37 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, and SM Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Responsible for supervision of therapy center(s).
- Continue to maintain an active patient caseload in conjunction with management responsibilities.
- Ensures compliance to all policies and procedures.
- Responsible for center financial statements including profit and loss performance.
- Responsible for sales/marketing to existing and potential center referral sources.
- Masters Degree in Physical Therapy required with Doctoral degree preferred.
- Valid state Physical Therapy license required to start
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.